Vascular Access Services Virginia
Vascular Access Services Virginia include all Advanced Procedures such as Large Bore and Small Bore and all Standard Procedures such as PICCs, Midlines, and PIVs; except that in Virginia, registered nurses are not permitted read X-rays to confirm tip placement. Vascular Wellness provides such vascular access services to Hospitals, LTACs, Outpatient Centers, Pediatric Departments, Skilled Care and Continuing Care Communities, Hospices, and At-Home.
Vascular Access Management
Virginia Community of Clients
Vascular Access Services Virginia Cities and Regions
Vascular Access Services Virginia Improving Quality and Safety in Healthcare
Improving quality and safety in healthcare, Vascular Wellness provides its vascular access services in Virginia by its Skill-Verified, Credentialed & Insured Employee Clinicians. Vascular Wellness has vascular access clinicians ready to serve Virginia and we are actively looking to expand our community of Virginia clients.
• The Joint Commission Survey Participation
• Infection Control Consulting
• EHR/CHR Vascular Access Configuration
• Outpatient Program Implementation
• Vascular Access Services Reimbursement Coding (eg, CPT) Consulting and Support
• Device Selection Tools
• Quality Service Reports
• Procedure Documentation
Vascular Access Services Virginia Clinical Consultation and Procedures
• Clinical Consultation including Medical Record Review
• Large Bore Catheter including Quad Lumen
• Temporary Dialysis Catheter Placement
• Small Bore Internal Jugular, Axillary & Femoral Central Catheter
• PICC (including tip confirmation)
• Extended and Basic Dwell Peripheral IV
• Mediport Access or De Access
• Vascular Access Device (VAD) Assessment
Vascular Access Services Virginia Pediatric
• Pediatric Infection Control Consult
• Pediatric Small Bore Internal Jugular & Femoral Central Catheter (with or without Sedation)
• Pediatric PICC (including tip confirmation)
• Mediport Access or De Access
Curious about Vascular Access?
Want to speak to an experienced nurse on our clinical leadership team?
Click below to fill out the form to receive a free, 30-minute phone or video session
Services Virginia Virginia
Virginia, the Old Dominion state, is located in one of the fastest growing regions of the United States known as the Southeast. Virginia is home to beaches, mountains, culture, and universities. Virginia’s major industries include technology and services.
• Total Population: 8.6 million
• Number of Counties: 132
• Capital City: Richmond
• Largest City: Virginia Beach
Want more than just a PICC Service or PICC Team?
Email us below or call 877-284-4435.
We are Vascular Access Specialists and here to help and answer your questions.
Let us be part of your trusted Healthcare Team.
Vascular Wellnesssm provides clinical vascular access nursing services at the bedside across the Southeast to a diverse client base including Tertiary Hospitals, Community Hospitals, Long Term Acute Care Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Surgical and Outpatient Centers, Hospice, and At-Home care.
Clinical Hours for Dispatch
Service Hours extend 2+ hours after Dispatch
Monday-Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday-Sunday: 8am - 3pm
Holidays: 8am - 1pm