Vascular Access Nurse Jobs
“For our Vascular Access Nurse Jobs, we look for our clinicians to be courageous and present new ideas. Our culture is one of candor, collaboration and vulnerability and we want our clinicians to look at things independently and critically. We improve as a team and as an organization by valuing input from all team members. At Vascular Wellness, our clinicians have a voice and professional opportunity for growth. Our employees are not just a number – each employee is an individual with ideas and we want to hear them.”
~ Nancy Warden, Chief Clinical Officer
Our Vascular Access Nurse Jobs require our nurse clinicians to deliver top-notch vascular access services to patients in the Southeastern United States. Our excellent clinicians use leading-edge techniques and equipment to provide exceptional patient outcomes in diverse settings. Our nurses provide mobile, on-site, and on-call vascular access services, consultation, and program management and are trusted members of a medical team. We constantly explore ways to improve and innovate in order to better serve our communities.
Our clinicians are leaders, innovators, and educators. They are committed to providing high-quality services and to constant growth as healthcare providers. We offer comprehensive education in advanced vascular access procedures so that nurses can continue to advance their ability to provide specialized care. We pride ourselves for being experts in the vascular access field and consider ourselves privileged to be providing these essential services.
Our culture relies on and is supported by the following core values:
INTEGRITY – We are honest, accountable, and courageous professionals in all that we say and do.
QUALITY – Our reputation rests on our commitment to (a) timely and successful medical procedures consistent with best practices and (b) patient and client satisfaction. The very best!
INNOVATION – We grow, adapt, and look for areas of improvement throughout the business. We create and embrace what is better and are cutting-edge.
TEAMWORK – We depend on trust and collaboration among all members in support of our vision. Commitment not only to our patients and clients, but to each other. Team members geographically dispersed yet emboldened by a passionate and committed team and common vision.
Vascular Access Nurse Jobs
PICC/Ultrasound Trained Mobile Vascular Access Registered Nurse Jobs – Full-Time and Part-Time Employee and PRN positions available.
Daily travel approximately 100 mile radius from home city required.
Generally Available Locations: Virginia; North Carolina; South Carolina; Kentucky; Tennessee & Georgia.
Immediate Openings: Richmond, VA; Raleigh-Durham, NC; Fayetteville, NC & Columbia, SC.
(Cities and shifts may vary based on openings and client needs)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Provide patient consultations for Vascular Access Device appropriateness using diagnosis, intravenous plan of therapy, prognosis, and medical/surgical history.
- Set up and perform vascular access procedures as ordered in accordance with skill-set. Appropriately trained and credentialed clinicians may set up and perform basic (PICC, Midline, peripheral IV) insertion or advanced (IJ, Axillary, Femoral line) insertion.
- Understand and use all required infection prevention measures, including hand washing, PPE, and maximal sterile field.
- Use ultrasound guidance for all MST insertions and difficult to visualize IV access.
- Understand and perform complete documentation and full report to the licensed person caring for the patient post-insertion.
- Ensure compliance with all facility policies and procedures regarding medical practice, cleanliness, and infection control.
- Understand the Nurse Practice Act in the state of practice.
- Work independently and provide comprehensive reporting within a group.
- Adapt to new environments and techniques.
- Communicate and teach with excellence.
- Willingly maintain and improve knowledge level related to vascular access with seminars, magazines, books, and more.
- Remain aware of situations with a focus on patient and client experience.
- Maintain a positive professional demeanor, with strong self-evaluation skills.
- Sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist, and lift up to 30 pounds independently.
- See with corrective eyewear.
- Hear clearly with assistive devices.
- Employer subsidized Medical Insurance.
- Employer paid Dental Insurance.
- Employer paid Vision Insurance.
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employer paid Life Insurance with AD&D benefit.
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- 401(k) Plan with Employer matching.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay.
While the ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years of ICU, NICU, PICU, Dialysis, Transport or ER experience, we do consider and have hired highly experienced nurses as well as outstanding nurses requiring additional training.
Please send your resume using the Resume Submission form below. Resume must include license number and state of issuance, educational experience, and desired coverage area. At your option, please submit a cover letter and other additional information. Employment is contingent on reference check, drug screen, and criminal background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit and without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable law.
Vascular Wellness uses E-Verify to verify the right of all new employees to legally work in the United States. After an offer of employment has been made and accepted, Vascular Wellness will request the new employee to complete an I-9 form.
We encountered a glitch in our contact form submissions. This glitch has been corrected. Please submit your request again or call 877-284-4435
for assistance. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Email us below with any questions.
We would be happy to answer your questions and set up a meeting with you.
Let us be your trusted vascular access provider.
Vascular Wellnesssm provides vascular access clinical nursing services at the bedside across the southeast to a diverse client base including hospitals, long term acute care centers, surgical and outpatient centers, skilled nursing facilities, and at-home care.
Clinical Hours for Dispatch
Service Hours extend 2+ hours after Dispatch
Monday-Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday-Sunday: 8am - 3pm
Holidays: 8am - 1pm