Vascular Access Nurse Jobs
“For our Vascular Access Nurse Jobs, we look for our clinicians to be courageous and present new ideas, and those looking for a career. Our culture is one of candor, collaboration, and vulnerability and we want our clinicians to look at things independently and critically. We improve as a team and as an organization by valuing input from all team members. At Vascular Wellness, our clinicians have a voice and professional opportunity for growth. Our employees are not just a number – each employee is an individual with ideas and we want to hear them.”
~ Nancy Warden, Chief Clinical Officer
Our Vascular Access Nurse Jobs require our nurse clinicians to deliver top-notch vascular access services to patients in the Southeastern United States. Our excellent clinicians use leading-edge techniques and equipment to provide exceptional patient outcomes in diverse settings. Our nurses provide mobile, on-site, and on-call vascular access services, consultation, and program management and are trusted members of a medical team. We constantly explore ways to improve and innovate in order to better serve our communities.
Our clinicians are leaders, innovators, and educators. They are committed to providing high-quality services and to constant growth as healthcare providers. We offer comprehensive education in advanced vascular access procedures so that nurses can continue to advance their ability to provide specialized care. We pride ourselves for being experts in the vascular access field and consider ourselves privileged to be providing these essential services.
Our culture relies on and is supported by the following core values:
INTEGRITY – We are honest, accountable, and courageous professionals in all that we say and do.
QUALITY – Our reputation rests on our commitment to (a) timely and successful medical procedures consistent with best practices and (b) patient and client satisfaction. The very best!
INNOVATION – We grow, adapt, and look for areas of improvement throughout the business. We create and embrace what is better and are cutting-edge.
TEAMWORK – We depend on trust and collaboration among all members in support of our vision. Commitment not only to our patients and clients, but to each other. Team members geographically dispersed yet emboldened by a passionate and committed team and common vision.
PICC RN NURSE JOBS
Learn directly from our clinicians about our PICC RN Nurse Jobs, or more accurately, our Vascular Access Nurse Jobs. And our jobs are careers as our PICC RN Nurses, or Vascular Access Nurses, have opportunities to grow clinical skills as well as management and other business skills. Our nurses are medical clinicians that innovate and push boundaries of what a nurse typically does at the bedside. Our training is exceptional with plenty of opportunity for growth, as well as the support from the team in the field. While physically separate, our PICC RN Nurse clinicians are never alone and stay connected with technology. Our nurse clinicians especially like being part of the medical team with doctors asking for recommendations and treating them as the vascular access experts for which they are. Our nurses serve both important roles of clinician and being the face of Vascular Wellness to the client and patient. If a career as a Vascular Access Nurse, which is so much greater than PICC RN Nurse Jobs, sounds interesting, we encourage you to apply.
VASCULAR ACCESS JOBS NURSE TRAINING & EDUCATION
Vascular Access Nurse Jobs and our Training and Education enables our nurse clinicians to provide the highest quality vascular access services and education for our clients. Learn how our clinicians undergo didactic, simulation, and hand-on training based on hundreds of thousands of cases across diverse settings and industry published recommendations. If you are looking to become a vascular access specialist or put your current skills and experience to good use, and want to join a growing team of professional nurse clinicians who enjoy each other and have fun, we would love to hear from you.
Vascular Access Nursing Jobs
PICC/Ultrasound Trained Mobile Vascular Access Registered Nurse Jobs
Full-Time and Part-Time Employee and PRN positions available
Generally Available Locations: Virginia; North Carolina (esp Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville); South Carolina (esp Greenville, Florence); Kentucky; Tennessee; Georgia; & West Virginia.
Immediate Openings: Norfolk, VA; Columbia, SC; Asheville, NC; Raleigh-Durham, NC; and Goldsboro/Kenansville, NC.
(Cities and shifts may vary based on openings and client needs)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Provide patient consultations for Vascular Access Device appropriateness using diagnosis, intravenous plan of therapy, prognosis, and medical/surgical history.
- Set up and perform vascular access procedures as ordered in accordance with skill-set. Appropriately trained and credentialed clinicians may set up and perform basic (PICC, Midline, peripheral IV) insertion or advanced (IJ, Axillary, Femoral line) insertion.
- Understand and use all required infection prevention measures, including hand washing, PPE, and maximal sterile field.
- Use ultrasound guidance for all MST insertions and difficult to visualize IV access.
- Understand and perform complete documentation and full report to the licensed person caring for the patient post-insertion.
- Ensure compliance with all facility policies and procedures regarding medical practice, cleanliness, and infection control.
- Understand the Nurse Practice Act in the state of practice.
- Work independently and provide comprehensive reporting within a group.
- Adapt to new environments and techniques.
- Communicate and teach with excellence.
- Willingly maintain and improve knowledge level related to vascular access with seminars, magazines, books, and more.
- Remain aware of situations with a focus on patient and client experience.
- Maintain a positive professional demeanor, with strong self-evaluation skills.
- Sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist, and lift up to 30 pounds independently.
- See with corrective eyewear.
- Hear clearly with assistive devices.
- Employer subsidized Medical Insurance.
- Employer paid Dental Insurance.
- Employer paid Vision Insurance.
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employer paid Life Insurance with AD&D benefit.
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- 401(k) Plan with Employer matching.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay.
We will train new nurses with 0-2 years of ICU, NICU, PICU, Dialysis, Transport, or ER experience. All you need is a desire to learn about vascular access. Ideal candidates have experience with ultrasound-guided vascular access, central line care and maintenance, and/or line placement. Highly experienced vascular access nurses will have the opportunity to improve their skill set with small bore procedures and beyond.
Please send your resume using the Resume Submission form below. Resume must include license number and state of issuance, educational experience, and desired coverage area. At your option, please submit a cover letter and other additional information. Employment is contingent on reference check, drug screen, and criminal background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit and without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable law.
Vascular Wellness uses E-Verify to verify the right of all new employees to legally work in the United States. After an offer of employment has been made and accepted, Vascular Wellness will request the new employee to complete an I-9 form.
Want more than just a PICC Service or PICC Team?
Email us below or call 877-284-4435.
We are Vascular Access Specialists and here to help and answer your questions.
Let us be part of your trusted Healthcare Team.
Vascular Wellness provides comprehensive, quality, timely, and innovative vascular access services, including standard and advanced line placement, pediatrics, program management, education, training, and infection control and prevention to all healthcare settings such as Tertiary Hospitals, Community Hospitals, Long-Term Acute Care Hospitals, Hospital at the Home Programs, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Surgical and Outpatient Centers, Hospice, and At-Home care. We support a 98+% Success Rate with 0% Insertion-Related Infection Rate across all lines, with an average response time of 3 hours. We help our clients improve patient outcomes, enable faster therapy, reduce costs, infections, and readmissions, decrease hospital length of stay, and reduce transportation expenses.
Clinical Hours for Dispatch
Service Hours extend 2+ hours after Dispatch
Monday-Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday-Sunday: 8am - 3pm
Holidays: 8am - 1pm