Vascular Access Services North Carolina
Vascular Access Services North Carolina include all Advanced Procedures such as Large Bore and Small Bore and all Basic Procedures such as PICCs, Midlines, and PIVs. Vascular Wellness provides such services to Hospitals, LTACs, Outpatient Centers, Pediatric Departments, Skilled Care and Continuing Care Communities, Hospices, and At-Home.
North Carolina Community of Clients
Vascular Access Services North Carolina Cities and Regions
Vascular Access Services are provided throughout the entire state including in the mountain area of Asheville and Boone, the coastal area of the Outer Banks, Topsail, New Bern, and Wilmington, and the Piedmont area of Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Charlotte, and Winston-Salem. Vascular Wellness works with major healthcare institutions, hospital systems, and nursing schools including UNC, Duke, and Vidant Health. Many Vascular Wellness clinicians are members of the North Carolina Board of Nursing and have alliances with local North Carolina universities such as UNC, Duke, ECU, Appalachian State, & Wake Forest.
Improving Quality and Safety in Healthcare North Carolina
Improving quality and safety in healthcare, Vascular Wellness provides services in North Carolina by its Skill-Verified, Credentialed & Insured Employee Clinicians. Vascular Wellness works closely with the North Carolina Board of Nursing and is able to provide all of the following services to its North Carolina clients.
Vascular Access Program Management
• The Joint Commission Survey Participation
• Infection Control Consulting
• EHR/CHR Vascular Access Configuration
• Outpatient Program Implementation
• Vascular Access Services Reimbursement Coding (eg, CPT) Consulting and Support
• Device Selection Tools
• Quality Service Reports
• Procedure Documentation
Vascular Access Clinical Consultation and Procedures
• Clinical Consultation including Medical Record Review
• Immediate X-ray Clearance by Certified Clinicians
• Large Bore Catheter including Quad Lumen
• Temporary Dialysis Catheter Placement
• Small Bore Internal Jugular, Axillary & Femoral Central Catheter
• PICC (including tip confirmation)
• Extended and Basic Dwell Peripheral IV
• Mediport Access or De Access
• Vascular Access Device (VAD) Assessment
Vascular Access Pediatric
• Pediatric Infection Control Consult
• Pediatric Small Bore Internal Jugular & Femoral Central Catheter (with or without Sedation)
• Pediatric PICC (including tip confirmation)
• Mediport Access or De Access
Email us below or call 877-284-4435 with any questions. We would be happy to answer your questions and set up a meeting with you.
Let us be your trusted vascular access provider.
Vascular Wellnesssm provides vascular access clinical nursing services at the bedside across the southeast to a diverse client base including hospitals, long term acute care centers, surgical and outpatient centers, skilled nursing facilities, and at-home care.
Clinical Hours for Dispatch
Service Hours extend 2+ hours after Dispatch
Monday-Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday-Sunday: 8am - 3pm
Holidays: 8am - 1pm